Full Stack Engineer
Conjured is looking for a full-stack engineer to join our team part-time or on a monthly retainer basis.
- Expert in PHP. Knowledge of the Laravel framework a plus
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with React
- Familiarity with basic Unix-based server management. Familiarity with Ubuntu a plus
- Familiarity with Shopify and its Liquid templating language a plus
- Strong written communication skills
- Self-motivated (remote work experience a plus)
We’re a small and nimble team, which means that everyone wears many hats and your responsibilities may change from week to week. With that said, here are a few things you may be asked to do:
- Build new features for Conjured’s apps
- Troubleshoot bugs for Conjured’s apps
- Help manage Conjured’s servers and database architecture
- Integrating Conjured’s apps into client sites
- Building custom themes for clients
- Interface with clients on customer support when additional technical support is required
Compensation & Additional Details
- Hourly rates will be based on experience level
- Compensation includes a profit share
- Flexible schedule
- Remote position (North/South American timezones are preferred)
- Opportunity to grow into a full-time position if there is a mutual fit/desire
Conjured was founded with the belief that we could build freedom in our lives through software.
After spending decades investing in and building growth-focused startups, we decided to build a more sustainable type of "lifestyle" business. One that acknowledges that all of us working to build something bigger than ourselves should be treated with respect, rather than as a cog in a machine. One that values creative problem-solving, empathy, and tenacity. One that is incredibly customer-focused.
Conjured’s niche is building bespoke Shopify apps for high quality eCommerce brands.